One, their facial expressions in the last few posts have killed me. Amazing. Imagine how hilarious they're going to be as they get older.
And two, that tiny argyle cardigan just about does me in. That has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen, aside from the baby it's on and the baby next to it. So freaking cute.
I love how honest you are about being a mom. The good, the bad, the awesome, the not-so-awesome, the poops, the giggles. I just love it. It's so refreshing. And I'd be lying if I didn't say your posts make me baby-hungry :)
That age Bailey changed her schedule like crazy. The older she got the better schedule she got. They are just young and growing so fast that there schedule will adjust like crazy sometimes.
Two things.
ReplyDeleteOne, their facial expressions in the last few posts have killed me. Amazing. Imagine how hilarious they're going to be as they get older.
And two, that tiny argyle cardigan just about does me in. That has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen, aside from the baby it's on and the baby next to it. So freaking cute.
umm max STILL confuses me!! when you find out the huge secret, let me know! i need some serious help.
ReplyDeleteI love how honest you are about being a mom. The good, the bad, the awesome, the not-so-awesome, the poops, the giggles. I just love it. It's so refreshing. And I'd be lying if I didn't say your posts make me baby-hungry :)
ReplyDeleteSoooo dang cute! I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteDo they make that argyle sweater in my size?
ReplyDeleteThat age Bailey changed her schedule like crazy. The older she got the better schedule she got. They are just young and growing so fast that there schedule will adjust like crazy sometimes.
ReplyDelete