11.29.2010

A week of thanks



The twins first Thanksgiving was a success. We celebrated the entire week by,

seeing friends
(these are just a few of the friends we saw. We also caught up with Sarah, Liz and the rest of the Willie's. Also, don't mind my super ghetto hair. Imagine my surprise when I answered the door and I saw Hailey and Lacy's hot, artsy bangs.)
visiting family
(We obviously saw more than 2 cousins, but I have a hard time remembering to get out my camera. I wish I would have had it handy for the moment when my little sister made my mom laugh so hard at the dinner table that she almost stopped breathing...classic. )


Sophie learing to fly
and Lillian mastering the alien face
making/eating oreo turkeys
(how come the plural version of turkey isn't turkies?)
meeting the babies new BFF Jemma
(seriously, there isn't really an option for these babies not to be friends)
and of course, taking dozens and dozens of pictures of these silly little girls

Hope your thanksgiving was as good as ours!


8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty family picture!! And I love those oreo turkeys! C-lever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously adorable pictures! I still can't believe you have twins sometimes. They are so cute and they're getting so big! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh their outfits are adorable!! they are so stinkin cute. i'm glad you guys had such a great thanksgiving!! ours was...interesting :) haha i'm sure you'll hear about it soon.

    you guys look great! and i'm thinking those turkey oreo's sound really good right about now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo glad we got to see you and your fam! I didn't think we'd get much time with you so it was a fantastic surprise. The girls are absolutely adorable and I think Jemma and them will be best friends (she was already smitten and amused just to be around them). I think we better plan another visit at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I Love LOVE LOVE that you dress them the same. Nothing is cuter! Love their big blue eyes, their little puckered lips, and cute cheekies. They are so dang cute!! Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of thanks, I meant to thank you for the info you gave me on the head thing. We've got to get this boy under control before that helmet is needed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SUCH a cute family photo! I really want to see you guys again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like so much fun! your little ones are darling!!! I love how you dress them the same to match! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete