I never really appreciated this primary song (did you know you could listen to them online? Awesome.) when I was a kid. Sure, I loved my Dad and loved when he came home from work, but it wasn't the relief like I feel now when the Daddy of this home comes home. The girls love it too. They go crazy when they see their Dad come in the door.
Take a look:
Take a look:
(Just like the video I posted the other day)
Not only does Josh coming come mean that I can catch a break from having both of the babies by myself, but sometimes he surprises me with stuff like this:
Yep, I'm a lucky, lucky girl.
Ahh. What a sweetheart. And that primary song website? Ha! Who'd-a thought? Awesome.
ReplyDeleteCute smiles!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gem. Sophie's face in the first photo is a-DOR-able!
ReplyDeleteYour header picture makes me grin every time I open your blog. I think you posted it before, but it's SO much better in giant form.
ReplyDeleteyuummmm. what a lucky girl you are! we just went there yesterday and got a little chocolate to share.
ReplyDeleteit was delicious.
and your girls are adorable. as always.