11.08.2010

Rainy days and Mondays...

...don't get us down! This morning, the girls and I celebrated the rainy, snowy weather by falling back to sleep for 3 more hours after Josh went to work. When we woke up, we listened to Christmas tunes while I {finally} did the dishes, ate peppermint oreos {seriously, go buy some now}, and best of all, the babies got to try on their winter outfits. My babies make the cutest little bears. See what I mean?

Sophie
{out of focus, but still adorable}

Lillian

and both of them together. Don't worry, I laughed at this picture for a good 5 minutes. These little babies are hysterical.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!!!

    their expressions are priceless. especially in the last photo. oh wow they are so cute in their little bear outfits! yay for winter. today has been a good day for us too--gotta love this rain!

    p.s. it was so good to see you the other day! you need to come down and visit...soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds blissful. Such a perfect "Mommy" day. They look so adorable in their pictures! That last one made me laugh too. :) Peppermint oreos?! Yummy, I might have to buy some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I want to know is how you already taught Sophie that "look." Seriously that girl is already taking after her mom. I LOVE those little girls. Can't wait until we are down for Thanksgiving and get to meet/love them up!

    P.S. I'm LOVING the rain in Utah today, it's not NEARLY the gloom that Calgary is. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking your girls' lives are full of surprises...They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha... that last picture. SO cute & funny!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's Sophie's "you don't know hiiim" face.

    ReplyDelete