
Could someone tell the babies to stay little like this forever? Look how adorable Lillian is!
I love them.
This was taken on October 30th. We went to Logan to run some errands and arrived home just in time for the 4 trick-or-treaters we had. I have some pictures of the girls 'costumes', but just this one for now.
Also, we don't have a sweet Holga camera. We just have the photoshop action. Yes, we're poser. Maybe some day we'll get the plastic toy camera that takes amazing pictures.
And yes, the trash needs to be taken out. Thanks.
Also, my sister's interior design blog is up! Cheeeeeck it.
Happy Friday.
I love them.
This was taken on October 30th. We went to Logan to run some errands and arrived home just in time for the 4 trick-or-treaters we had. I have some pictures of the girls 'costumes', but just this one for now.
Also, we don't have a sweet Holga camera. We just have the photoshop action. Yes, we're poser. Maybe some day we'll get the plastic toy camera that takes amazing pictures.
And yes, the trash needs to be taken out. Thanks.
Also, my sister's interior design blog is up! Cheeeeeck it.
Happy Friday.
umm that is adorable!! i miss that!! max definitely does NOT do that anymore :( and you look amazing! can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
ReplyDeletei agree, you DO look amazing! isn't it crazy how fast babies grow? btw i have missed you guys while my computer was down!
ReplyDelete