11.01.2010

A huge post with lots of baby pics.

Just because I think they're the most adorable things ever...

Sophie...


Lillian...




Together:





Happy 12 weeks, girls.

8 comments:

  1. The picture of Sophie with the headband over her eyes CRACKS ME UP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillian. Third picture down. Absolute favorite. That face kills me!

    I'm still waiting for the blessings post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! Especially the ones when they're sleeping with their little bellies hanging out. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are hilarious! They have the funniest eyes! I love it! They are adorable Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. my. goodness.

    that very last picture of them in their bumbo seats is basically the CUTEST picture that i have ever seen!!! their little paul frank attire is to die for. ahh they are cute!!

    i need to see you guys soon!! we might be coming up to salt lake this weekend...i'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need to come see you! SOON! I want to see these girls in real life... they are adorable! Plus I need alittle Brittany in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love their big, blue eyes. The headband blinder picture cracked me up. Poor girls - can you imagine the frustration of having one of those fall over your eyes and not having the hand coordination to do anything about it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are getting so expressive! i love that picture of sophie with the headband in her eyes. so funny!

    ReplyDelete