11.18.2010

Rub-a-dub-dub

Two babies in a tub

The babies went to the doctor yesterday. Lillian weighed 11 lbs 9 oz and Sophie was 11 lbs 12 oz. That's the first time in the history of their lives that Sophie has weighed more than her kid sister. The nurse didn't give us an official percentile and I looked it up on several online calculators and got various numbers. Anywhere from 2 and 37 so...we just know that they're still small. However, if you help them when they were 4 lbs 15 oz, you'll agree with me when I say that they are chubs.

They're getting more and more interactive which we love. Sophie started laughing a few weeks ago (Lillian started last week) and I got this sample on video. It doesn't last very long because she noticed the camera pretty quickly and got a little shy.



Yep, they are cute.



4 comments:

  1. soooo cute!! They look chubby to me! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you have the cutest babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are getting so big! I would have to say that the sound of baby giggles is my favorite thing in the world. :-)

    ReplyDelete