6.28.2009

I really want a new camera.

Remember the death of my second camera? I'm still terribly sad over it and REALLY want a new one. I've given up my dream of a Nikon or Canon, and now I just want something that will at least show me a picture of what I'm taking. Example...

Last week, Josh and I were coming out of the Wal-Mart parking lot (you know, for as much as I don't like it there, I seem to go there a lot...) when he noticed a bush/tree thingy that looked like a running man doing a thumbs up. It was hilarious! We went back the next day with my camera to grab a picture of it. It's across the street from the exit (across from Magical Moon Toys), so I knew it would be tricky to get a picture. I took about 10 from different angles and used different zooms just to make sure I got at least one good pic. (Remember, my camera now has no LCD screen OR viewfinder.) Well, Josh and I just got back from first dam to feed the ducks, so I thought I'd load them on my computer. Here's a pic of the tree...

See the leaves on the left side? Yeah, that's the thumb...

Here's one of Josh with the seagulls/ducks


Yeah, I want a new camera. If you could only see that tree. It was amazing. Sadly, I noticed it the other day while driving for work and it no longer looks like a running man. Maybe, just maybe he'll be back next summer and I'll have a camera by then.

2 comments:

  1. I want a new camera sooooooooooooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a new camera too!!! And how did you do your new header, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete