6.12.2009

Finally

Summer program at BRASC finally starts on Monday! I doubt really any of you know what that means, but basically I'm going to actually work 40 hours a week with the most precious angels on earth. (Even when they bite and kick they're still slightly precious...) I can't wait! This summer will include a tour of the airport & fire department, rodeos, canoeing, swimming/park days every week, horse back riding, the dinosaur museum, county fair, and tons of other fun activities. I can't wait!

In other news, my car Stacy has apparently been sick lately. $600 worth of sick. (There goes my hope for a new camera.) She (yes, Stacy is my car and she is a girl. Deal with it) didn't pass inspections and after about $600 of repairs (windsheild, and a bunch of electrical stuff) she'll hopefully be on the road again. My Dad's going to pitch in some of the bill, because some of it is stuff we were suppose to fix last year, but that's still a chunk of change. Oh well, you do what you have to. Luckily Josh got a bonus last month so that's what it's going too! I'm just grateful we got the bonus. Definitely a blessing with a purpose!

We've had a few more adventures that I will soon be blogging about. Until then, be cool my babies. (For all of you who don't watch Conan...you're missing out. He's hilarious on the Tonight Show)

B

1 comment:

  1. what an awesome job that must be. danny came across this talk by boyd k. packer, and i thought of you working with all those special needs kids. you might want to look it up :) it's called "the 20-mark note." way good.

    ReplyDelete