6.02.2009

Antsy

With Josh at work every day from noon noon til ten, I get bored. I work every weekend and end up getting about 20-25 hours a week, but that leaves the first part of the week with nothing for me to do. Luckily I'll be working every day in a just over a week, but I'm going crazy. There are only so many movies to watch, counters to scrub, and books to read. My car's registration is officially expired (yes, I know I need to take care of it) so I'm terrified to go anywhere. I'm stuck here and I'm loosing my mind. Maybe I should deep clean everything and then give you all a 'virtual tour' of our place. Hmm..I'll just watch the tv that I DVR'ed from yesterday while editing pictures.

Besides that, I'm loving the new Regina video. She has a album coming out this month, and even though Josh isn't the biggest fan, her tunes will shout through my i-pod speakers proudly. Beautiful.

Eet

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I feel the SAME way!!!! I was (and probably will) going to write a post on the same thing! Steve is gone everyday from 7-4, and I get SO BORED! Haha, too bad you don't live close, we could be bored and antsy together.

    ReplyDelete