I know I should be cleaning or making Josh dinner, but instead I'm lying on our incredibly clean carpet in the living room (thanks mom and dad Mangelson for letting us use the steam cleaner!) thinking about how great my friends are. After work today, I met the three greatest roommates from Idaho ever at Formosa. Amanda moved to Ogden recently so she hasn't been able to join Hailey, Lacy and I on craft nights. I miss her, and talking with her made me so grateful for all the amazing friends I have. My friends are like family. I have a handful of girls in Provo, Orem (Ash...), Logan, and even Georgia (Liz...) that I consider family. I went home after our little outing and got so happy when I thought back on my life and realized how blessed I am. I'm not trying to brag and say I have millions of friends and am Miss. (or Mrs. haha) popular, but I've somehow been blessed to have the best roommates and friends ever. I've laughed, cried, talked, questioned, and wondered with you for hours on ends. We've gone on spontaneous Park City trips, had millions of "your not my friend anymore" fights in elementary school, eaten entire carts of ice cream in sweatpants while watching The Golden Girls, spent hours talking about our futures, eaten our weight in snow cones (and cheese...) cried over boys/missionaries, spent summer at Mia Shalom, and have countless 'super sleepover'. So here's a cheesy little spotlight to you all. You know who you are, and I hope you know that I love you...































I have to apologize about that insane amount of pictures. As I was looking through my files to find ones of all of you, I couldn't narrow it down. Hopefully these bring back memories and make you laugh. (Liz, the ONLY pic I have of you is that gross one where we both look hammered. Weird, since I've known you for 18 years and we've traveled all over together. We should really fix that!) Anyways, I hope this post brings you all some smiles. :)
B.
Aw, Britt, I miss you! I seriously miss talking in our beds about how stupid boys are or how much we love our roommates! :)
ReplyDeleteHAHA!!! Brushing our teeth on the side of the road on center street! OMG, that night was HILARIOUS! And this made me go back and look at so many pics. CAMP PICS!!! HAHA.... remember our chair adventures? SO FUN, I miss and love you too!
ReplyDeleteso I'm glad you put "celine dion" on our tickets. Know that got a hearty chuckle out of me.
ReplyDeleteHAHA!! Hilarious. I could always count on you to have a camera handy. And remind me...who took the picture of me and Lacy sleeping on top of you? It concerns me that I've forgotten that fact. Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! You are too cute! So many friends and too little of time. :)
ReplyDeletei love everything about this. we are the coolest people i know. (and i know a lot of people)
ReplyDeleteThanks Brittany! Yeah we should definately have a photo shoot when I come back in September. I am too sad at the lack of pictures of the two of us!
ReplyDelete