Proof that my camera either a) has always sorta stunk or b) is stuck on a setting that will be of very little use. Either way, I was a little heart broken.
6.15.2009
Sometimes I sit on things and break them
I guess you could say that when it rains, it pours. Saturday night Josh and I went bowling. (yes, we've now played about 150 games in the last two weeks.) I didn't want to bring my purse, but apparently I didn't think we had enough bowling pictures so I brought my camera in my pocket. I stuck it in my right back back pocket and my phone in my left back pocket, and prepared for a good time. We arrived at Logan Lanes and I was ready to go. As I was sitting down, about to put my shoes on I heard a crunch coming from my...back side. My heart sank and I knew exactly what happened. Another stupid Cassio camera down the drain. I didn't want to look at it and for about 30 seconds I pretended nothing was wrong. I mustered up the courage to pull my beloved camera out of my pocket and sure enough, it was a goner. The 2.5 inch screen was dented in on one side and it was permanently black. Now let's recap on how it broke. I SAT on it! How lardy did I feel? Pretty lardy. I sit on my phone in my back pocket all the time and nothing happens. The ONE time I stick my camera in my pocket...it dies. This is especially sad to me since the recent realization that my dream for a 'nice' camera is a pretty far fetched one. Oh well. Come to think of it, it wasn't a very nice camera anyways. It had a lot of mega pixels, but the pictures still came out blurry due to the crappy lens and flash. It still takes pictures, but you can't see them at all (no view finder) and you can't see anything you're doing on the camera. Whatever settings it's currently on will be the settings forever. Oh well, bowling was still fun and I got to hang out with Josh. I just wish it would have broken in another way. Sitting on something and breaking it is never a good feeling.
Labels:
happenings,
Josh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love that you used the word lardy. twice.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty lardy... :(
ReplyDelete