I realized that I haven't given an update on our adventures in a while. I'll be honest, we don't have many because all we do is work, but every Saturday night Josh gets off work around 6 (unlike every other weekday when he gets home around 10) so we get to party. I've been craving bowling (random, I know) for a while now, and we finally went! We went again last night (Josh got off early because of the thunder storm) and this time we didn't go to the Fun Park, we went to Logan Lanes. A MUCH better bowling alley and I think that's where we'll go from now on. These pics are from Saturday night at the Fun Park. I guess they don't really wax their lanes, so our scores were rather pathetic. I did get a strike though, but I pleasantly reminded that I can bowl higher than a 65 point game when we went to Logan Lanes. Anyways, enough of the endorsement. Here a some pics.
We also went out to eat at Formosa that night and saw UP. It was AMAZING and like my brother predicted, I cried. Go see it this very moment. We came home, made Kettle corn (I'll kill for that stuff...) and finally went to sleep. It was great to actually hang out with Josh again. We really only see each other for a few hours in the morning, and a few at night. Maybe that's normal for people, but the past 6 months we've been with each other for 10+ waking hours a day.
The next update is the death of the watermelon. Last night we went grocery shopping for some much needed grub. We purchased a watermelon, and I was ecstatic to bust it open (foreshadowing) and suck in the juice. My sweet, incredible, awesome husband Joshua, sometimes has a hard time holding on to things that are in his hands. (I take that back, he always has a hard time.) On this sad occasion, the watermelon made the terrible fall from the car to the parking lot of our apartment. It was sad, hysterical, and I had to snap a pic. We salvaged most of the melon and I was still able to enjoy its goodness. Here's the sad little thing.

The last thing I'll update you on is that one of our engagement pics was on Good Things Utah today! Our photographer is part of a huge giveaway and they had a display of some of their pics and they zoomed in on Josh and I! Check it out. Our big TV premier is at 3:10. Contact me or Josh for autographs.
* I couldn't figure out how to turn the volume down on the video so you'll have to do it yourself. It also keeps playing other clips so just push pause. Sorry, it's kind of annoying...
* I couldn't figure out how to turn the volume down on the video so you'll have to do it yourself. It also keeps playing other clips so just push pause. Sorry, it's kind of annoying...

I also loved UP! We saw it in 3D- amazing! It was such a cute movie. And props to you being on TV! Love it
ReplyDeleteyay for the update! that is so funny/sad about the watermelon. i totally know how you feel because i LOVE watermelon like you wouldn't believe! haha. danny and i saw UP the other day and i loved it! disney/pixar once again failed to disappoint! and last but not least, i love the t.v. spotlight! what a good looking couple you guys are!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that!!! I love how they had your picture on the show! Sweet!
ReplyDelete