6.22.2009

Ode to July 7, 2009

Good heck. July 7th is coming so soon. For most of you 4 people that read my blog, it will come and go without any major events happening, but to one special person, it has the potential to be a great day. {just kidding...it will. ;) }

July 7, 2009 is a day that I've personally waited a while for. When you care about someone and want their best interest, you look at situations that will bring them happiness and you want them to come asap. I've cried over things relating to this day a handful of times over the past few years, and I've given my two cents enough that this special person probably has $10,000 now. {uh..sorry} July 7, 2009 will be a beginning. It will also be an end, but for most, it will be a happy ending. {If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sorry, but this post wasn't for you} I wont be there when the talk is given, but I'll be there in spirit. I'm your number 2 supporter in the July 7 friendship department {I'll give credit where it's deserved (LLD)} and I can't wait to really have a meet and greet without all of the distractions. The 90 day return policy is far behind us, and July 7 is just around the corner! It's going to be sweet {pun intended}.

*For those of you who read this and don't know what I'm talking about, are you curious? Sorry, I'll post something for you soon.

3 comments:

  1. I also am excited for July 7th. I won't be there either, but my heart will be rejoicing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Brit that was so cute!! Thanks for the ode to July 7th! I can't believe it actually coming so soon. I will keep you filled in on each and every detail so get ready for tmi. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete