6.23.2009

I've been blogging a lot lately because...

I've got to get that Good Things Utah video off my front page. So here's another super random post by yours truly.

Work has been great. Today we got to spend the day with the USU basketball team. There were probably 6 guys from the men's team, and about 10 ladies from the women's team. It was fun to see the kids get so excited to be lifted up to the basket and dunk the ball in. One down syndrome boy {the one who does the sumo walk} got almost ever shot he took. He even made a 3 pointer! I heart my job.

The new Regina Spektor CD came out today. What a beautiful surprise! I thought it came out next week, but little Lacy Lynn summoned me over to her apartment to listen to it. Wonderful! The lyrics, the music, her voice. Beautiful.

I jetted off to my favorite grocery store today and...got a free mascara! It was buy-one-get-one-free and I totally took advantage of it. Thanks Smith's! I went with my usual Full and Soft by Maybelline and I got daring and bought The Colossal. I've tried a lot of different mascaras that have been recommended to me {Lash Blast, Define a Lash, Fantastic Lash} but I think I still love Full and Soft. The Colossal has been recommended by two different people so far, so I'm giving it a try next. I'll report back soon.

*The fine print on The Colossal package says, "Never apply this product in a moving vehicle." Take note and be safe.

Oh, here's some soup pictures for Fro. Thanks for waiting patiently.





Yep, it was good.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you're blogging a lot! It gives me something to read! I love hearing about what you're doin. And I heard Regina perform this morning on some morning show. I thought of you. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either you need to post pics of your apartment-o or I need to come to Logan... ok, I'll come to Logan! :) I don't know what yet, but soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo it looks good! what did you put it in? i need more recipes and to practice my cooking skills. it looks really good though!

    ReplyDelete