July 7, 2009 came and went. I heard it was wonderful via text message and I can't wait to hear the juicy details from the queen herself. I would call now, but I assume you're catching up. I love you HAW and I better be invited to the wedding... ;)
p.s. Ask Lacy, I almost started to cry on the way back from our walk to the park. I had butterflies ALL day long. I love love and love that you are in love.
p.p.s. Tomorrow is the Bon Iver/Jenny Lewis concert. Excitement fills my happy soul!
bon + jenny = eternal happiness.
ReplyDeleteplus, i heart your header. picnik upgrade?
also. she did almost cry. and we freaked out everyone else in the enrichment group we attended. apparently sporadically jumping and screaming is not socially acceptable.
ReplyDeleteI UNDERSTAND "ODE TO JULY 7TH" NOW!!! Hahahaha! :) Hope this doesn't make you feel awkward. I'm happy for her too!!! Hope everything works out for the best. :)
ReplyDeleteBrit you are too cute! Thanks for being so excited with me. I will most definitely keep you informed.
ReplyDelete