7.24.2009

100th post

I realized this morning that my blog has reached a milestone. 100 posts. Remember when I didn't think I'd write on this thing? Apparently I've grown more fond on this trend than anticipated, and have become slightly addicted. My blog and I have seen some good times and bad times. I've vented, informed, questioned, and told stories on it, but never have I written a list of things I love. So, I've decided to write down {in no particular order} 100 things I love. Here I go.

Josh, The Gospel, family, Temples, friends, Logan, walking on warm sidewalks barefoot, summer nights, Aggie sweatpants, cameras-especially this one, my phone, participants at work, beauty, scriptures, my bath robe {that I should use more}, fresh cut grass, make up , red couches, bowling , cudding with Josh, family vacations, Mimi's cafe, the 4th of July, making dinner with Josh, dance, my new battery for my laptop, Jim Henson, missionaries {speaking of missions, my next post will be about Jared.}, baby lotion, red nail polish, burying my toes in sand, snow angels , Josh's smile, feeling the spirit, road trips, the yellow house on center street in logan, happy blogs, engagement pictures, saying hello to strangers {I'm getting much less awkward at this one}, fro's old barbie house, the last day of school at Provost, seeing those I love happy, this mascara, swimming in my grandparents pool in California, reading old journals, catching up with old friends, Costa Vida {thanks Amy}, the fact that I still have all my beanie babies, cache valley in the spring, summer, and fall {notice I left out winter}, veggie soup, the color blue, cut off shorts, pearl earrings, my dishes, spontaneous trips to odgen, the university mall, lessons my job has taught me, solo dance parties in the kitchen, friends that you don't need at 'catch up' with because you're that close already, first dam, Regina Spektor's lyrics, technology, prayer, my aviator sunglasses, pioneers, burberry london, full length mirrors, blueberries, cookie dough, spoon me, books, popsicles, the priesthood, looking at stars, black and white photographs, letting my hair air dry, sunday walks, sunday naps, thinking, going to the movies when the theater is empty, firefox, i-tunes, ladybugs, submitting homework online, cucumbers, drives through the canyon, seeing my participant at work happy, the word 'stinker', memories of my childhood, happy endings, the internet, rock canyon park, grandma herdman's cooking, freckles, flip flops, harry potter, Old Main, josh coming home from work early, the smell of popcorn, Stanley {my i-pod}, brasc's mini bus, the prophet, piggy back rides from Josh.

There, I think that's 100. If not, oh well. :) Just know that I'm very happy with life and I'm glad I have this blog to express it.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad my barbie house made the cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of childhood memories: "Bubblegum, does this say Bubblegum? I have no idea."
    Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete