6 is the number of days that I have left with my Stinker. He only comes 3 days a week and summer program has 2 weeks left. I'll probably cry. Remember the
sumo wrestler? Well, it's safe to say that he's in love with me. I've only been his official staff once this summer because of the other participant I work with, but that hasn't stopped his love for me. We have the most hilarious relationship and yesterday I realized it was deeper than just being silly, having 'who can tickle the last' wars, stealing my water bottle, chasing down the halls and teasing each other. We have different vehicles that we take the kids in on our activities. My little friend decided to erase my participant's name and put himself on my vehicle instead. It was hilarious. I can't post a picture because of the names listed and for confidentiality issues, but it's SO obvious that his name and my participants name wasn't written by a staff. Sadly, he had to go on the other van, but I give him props for trying.
Then, as we were waiting for his mom to pick him up, he got really excited and ran to get a piece of paper. He laughed, pointed at me, and shouted a few times, "It's you!" He turned around and carefully looked at the board and began to write. The final product? This.

I am absolutely smitten by my pal.
No comments:
Post a Comment