3.29.2012

We have a winner...

And the winner of the yummy cupcakes is...

Blogger Jeremy and Whitney
 
who said, 
"Just liked it on Facebook and following food affair blog!! Shared the giveaway on my Facebook page, and Shared Food affairs Facebook page on my Facebook page!! Can't wait till thursday to see if I win!!!"

Congrats, Whitney!
Email Jessa at  
birthmothers4adoption@gmail.com
to claim your prize. 

And guys, can we talk about the fact that now I have pink eye and Lillian has a wicked cold?
 I've tried really hard to not complain this last week, but this downright sucks.

 At least my girls are still as adorable as ever.





Here's to a happy, healthier weekend filled with conference, a birthday for yours truly and much, much laziness.

1 comment:

  1. summer can't come fast enough!! these colds are the WORST. sorry to hear you have pink eye :)

    hopefully you're feeling better by your BIRTHDAY! (can't believe it's already that time of the year again!) love you girl--and i'm excited to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete