My sister is boss. She just is. She made her second television appearance as an Interior Designer and is currently hosting a giveaway on her blog. You should check it out because it's quite the prize and requires very little on your part. In case you missed her segment this morning, here it is.
See how much cooler she is than me? She can pull of white pants and a hot pink shirt. That takes skillz.
And just so you know, you can enter the giveaway no matter where you live. It's all done electronically, so you could be in Timbuktu and she'd still be able to design a room for you!
One last thing, I'm going to be hosting a giveaway of my own later this week, so be sure to check back. I promise I'm going to make this blog un-suck very soon. :)
I couldn't have done this without YOU, Brit! Honestly, you are the one who took such amazing shots of my work- you're just as awesome and famous as I am (plus the world's most amazing mom on top, so you beat me hands down). LOVE YOU!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job to both of you :) and you should give yourself more credit. We as woman are not very good at accepting compliments and thinking we are good :) so you should view yourself as awesome as your sister and I see you (well maybe more your sis since she knows you better) but if you took the pics you are AWESOME!
ReplyDelete