3.20.2012

Another random list

I tried to create a new blog last night. A private blog just for me. I miss journaling and thought a private blog would be a good way to jump back into it. Well, after getting the "invalid title" message at least a dozen times, I gave up. So let it be known the the URL justforbrittanymang.blogspot.com is sadly still available.

Sophie is doing better. She'll have random spurts of energy where she'll run around and giggle, but then she usually tires herself out and runs back to me. She's wanted me and only me for the last 48ish hours and I must admit that it's been tiring. Ask me if I showered yesterday... Wait, don't because I didn't. I guess I could have showered with her, but I like her facing away from me because she won't stop coughing.

I have no motivation. Absolutely none. I've got a lot of school work to do, laundry to fold, dishes to put away, and baby clothes to organize, etc. etc. but I can't find motivation. I was doing really good for a week or so and then we all started feeling crummy and now I'm back at square one. Blah.

I'm so, so, SO mad at myself right now. I was taking pictures of the girls today and I suddenly found myself with a full memory card. I thought that all of the pictures were on my computer, so I started deleting away. Well guess what? They weren't. I deleted the most adorable, funny pictures of the girls trying to sit on some balls (you know the brightly colored, plastic ones...). They were super cute and now most of them are gone.  Here's the cutest one that I still have, but know that it's pretty lame compared to the super giggly, cheesy pictures I deleted. Ugh. I'm so mad at myself. :(


If you guys could send a quick prayer or send happy thoughts to my friend, Celia, I'd really appreciate it. 3 kids (all under 3) with RSV and all of the adults in their home have a variety of illnesses too (Strep, pneumonia and the flu to be exact).

The Walking Dead? I'm not sure what I can say other than... Holy crap.
Actually, I do have something to say about it. Am I the only one who thought it was stupid to "make a perimeter" at the end of the episode? I mean, if I was living in the post apocalyptic world and was surrounded by zombies, I wouldn't let a car running out of gas stop me from leaving the zombie infested area. Especially, when there's another car in the little caravan. I mean, can they sit on each others laps or something? What does staying there for the night accomplish? They're still going to be out of gas in the morning and there's no way anyone is going to sleep. There are hundreds of zombies in those woods! Why on earth didn't they just pile into the grey SUV? They could have easily fit 3 or 4 people in the trunk and heck, I'd volunteer my lap if it meant getting further from the farm. Am I stupid for feeling that way?

And that's about all I have to say. A short list of random thoughts by yours truly. 


2 comments:

  1. Okay we need to talk about TWD but I totally agree. And one more thing. LORI. The only non-stupid people are Daryl, Glen, Maggie and Hershel. The rest are just stupid people making stupid choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I too was wondering why they didn't just SQUISH?! And Lori made me want to smack her in the stupid skinny face. And I just have such large crushes on Rick and Daryl. The first 20ish minutes of that episode were the most stressful 20ish minutes of my entire life.

    ReplyDelete