Lots of tears
Lots of laughs
Lots of visits with family and friends
Lots of warm weather
Lots of work
Lots of falling down
Lots of planning
Lots of rock collecting
Lots of rock dumping
Lots of rock dumping
Lots of eating
Lots of sleeping
Lots of words
Overall, it's been a good week, but I'm not too sad to say it's over.
Happy Friday!
Oh and thanks for the encouragement after the last post. I got several emails, phone calls, and text messages making sure I wasn't off my rocker for good. I'm glad to know I'm not the only mom who's hit her limit. You people make me feel a lot more normal. ;)
Oh and thanks for the encouragement after the last post. I got several emails, phone calls, and text messages making sure I wasn't off my rocker for good. I'm glad to know I'm not the only mom who's hit her limit. You people make me feel a lot more normal. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment