With the warmer weather, we've been going to the park(s) around our house a LOT. I love where we live because there are so many parks to choose from. I feel like every time we go, the girls get a little more brave. We used to have to practically force them down the slides, but now (for the most part) they go down on their own. These pictures are from several park trips over the last week. The girls were especially happy to go because they've been cooped up inside from being sick. Anyway, get ready for a photo bomb because there are a lot of pictures...
Their flip flops (size 5 and apparently meant for 6-12 month olds) are HUGE. Even with us sewing the elastic tighter. They kept falling off. It was ridiculous.
This one makes me laugh!
Sophie obviously was not wanting to be in the swing...
It was sooo windy. A warm wind, but a wind nonetheless. Their hair was crrrrazy!
Yep, we're definitely fans of the park.
Sorry for the insane amount of pictures.
I do take a ridiculous amount...











Love all the pictures-- your girls are getting so big! I know what you mean about levels of maturity at the park. It was fun last summer to watch the transformation from the beginning of the summer (I had to hold them and do everything) to the end (they would go down slides by themselves and LOVE it). I've been amazed at our first few park outings this season to see so much MORE maturity. Now my girls can run around and climb up all the stairs by themselves and go up and down and I hardly have to do anything. There might be a day when I'm just one of those moms chilling on a bench just WATCHING my kids and relaxing (can you imagine?). Fun!
ReplyDelete