I've admittedly been running around like a chicken with her head cut off. Trying to get things squared away before our trip has been challenging. I've done a lot of school work, laundry, and I've...thought...a lot about packing (hello weekend!). Because of this, blogging has been even less than normal (if that's even possible nowadays) so here's what we've been up to according to my iPod.
So that's what the girls have been up to. As far as the adults in the family...
I've been going to a photography class once a week and it's been an information overload. I've learned a ton and it's sparked the desire to buy a few more lenses (don't tell Josh... ;) ) I've also been meal planning more and plan to really implement it when we get back from Florida. That with school, chasing around two toddlers is pretty much all I do.
I think Josh's work schedule is starting to get to him. His body never knows when to sleep. I'm not sure if it's just his body doing the last things it needs to to fully get better from being sick for two weeks or what, but both of us have had bouts of insomnia lately and it's annoying. Josh is a trooper though and continues to work 12 hours days for us. In his spare time, he's making caramel syrup for his cola experiments (which have turned out surprisingly decent) and watching Restaurant Impossible and Doomsday Preppers.
So yeah, that's what we've been up to.
Happy Friday!
We love restaurant impossible...I wonder if I could find it online. Have so much fun in Florida!
ReplyDeleteI think I might just shun you while you go off to Florida without me. I even have ALL of next week OFF?! What was I thinking?
ReplyDeleteI feel for you and your husband. My husband works graveyards and the weekends at home ...... yeah he just doesn't know how to sleep anymore.
ReplyDelete