Let's be honest here. I like a clean house, but I hate cleaning. Someday, when we're super rich, we'll have a maid. Until then, we do it ourselves. I haven't touched tke kitchen in over a week and it's getting pretty nasty. The chore I hate most? Dishes. The only thing that gets me through them is listening to Regina, City and Colour, and Rilo Kiley. I also like to make patterns in the dishwasher when I can. Thanks Suze, although you're not my mom, you passed that one down to me. :)

The pattern wasn't the most successful today, but a few weeks ago I did the cups, and EVERY plate. Thanks Mrs. Chrystler for making it a bit more enjoyable.
I lived with you for three years...I know your hatred for doing the dishes. Way to get them done!
ReplyDeleteLove it. I especially love that you took Mary Poppins' advice and turned the job into a game :) Atta girl.
ReplyDelete