I've got this friend/coworker/step-cousin named Jessa. Not only does she run a successful adoption blog (and with that, hosts retreats and organizes fundraisers, and runs a scholarship program etc) but she recently decided to take on the cupcake making business. Jessa loves cupcakes, so naturally it makes sense for her to sell hers. She wanted to know if I wanted to do a giveaway and I thought it would be the perfect way to...I don't know...say I'm sorry for my crappy blog? It's gone downhill since January and I realize it. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but for now, here's your chance to win some yummy cupcakes!
Ever hosted an event and wished for cheap affordable catering?
Ever wanted to eat delicious cupcakes with fun flavors?
At A Food Affair you can get that!
I am hosting a giveaway from A Food Affair
The Prize: 2 dozen mini cupcakes in your choice of flavor
Here is what you have to do enter.
Required Entries:
Like A Food Affair on Facebook
and
Follow A Food Affair's Blog
You have to live between Logan and Provo ,Utah
Optional tasks for more entries
Share this giveaway on facebook
Share A Food Affairs Facebook Page
Come back here after you complete each task and tell me when you are done! Then on Thursday, the 29th I will announce the winner!
Best of Luck!




Brittany,
ReplyDeleteI did it all! Cupcakes are so great, and I will never complain about getting them for free! Also, we need to hang out sometime, just saying.
Yes please. I want to eat those cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteI WANT THEM ALL.
Are family members eligible?
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes and treats look so good!! I'd love to win! Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteGolly sakes, how can I say no to delicious treats?!? I like and follow A Food Affair on FB and blog.
ReplyDeleteJust liked it on Facebook and following food affair blog!! Shared the giveaway on my Facebook page, and Shared Food affairs Facebook page on my Facebook page!! Can't wait till thursday to see if I win!!!
ReplyDeleteYUMM!!! I Liked them on FB
ReplyDeleteI also followed their blog
ReplyDeleteI shared the giveaway on FB
ReplyDeleteAnd I shared their FB page on my FB. Pick me - It looks SOO good! :)
ReplyDeleteDone aaaaand done. :) I believe I have the capability to consume all 24 of those cupcakes in a half hour period of time, I have developed that much of a craving for them just from the pictures alone.
ReplyDelete