My girls love the computer. Their obsession with it can be traced back
to their father and the fact that on a daily basis he watches youtube
videos (usually Sesame Street) with them. Once they figured out how to
climb on things themselves, the computer was their first target. They
slam on the keyboard until A) I stop them or B) they make something
happen, although it's usually just A. A few days ago (ok, it was
actually almost two weeks ago...) the girls pulled up a minimized window
and got Elmo videos to start playing. They were thrilled. They had also
been particularly grumpy that afternoon, so I decided to "choose my
battles" and let them watch (and maybe pound a little bit) and of course, I had to take some pictures. Oh and be warned, they're basically all of Lillian. She was much more animated than her big sister was. Don't worry, Soph, your cute face will be the center of this blog soon enough. :)
I love her face in this one. "What did I just DO?! I don't know, but I like it!"
The chair they were sitting on started to swivel and it really freaked them out. Sophie got smart and got down.
But Lillian continued to freak out.
(and notice the chairs on the kitchen table in the background. It's really hard to keep two babies from climbing on everything. And they can move the chairs and almost climb on the actual kitchen counters! It's crazy and pretty scary. Hence, chairs on the table.)
The only thing that calmed her down? That silly fleece blanket. Thanks EFY kids in Logan! Your blankets have saved the day on numerous occasions at our house. :)
I think we need a couple of those V-tech kid laptops for their next birthday.
Or possibly much, much sooner...
I love these pictures! Eliza is the same way about the computer. We got her one of those v-tech laptops, but it didn't fool her for long :)
ReplyDeleteThose girls are just so.very.adorable.
ReplyDelete