Hi! I'm a new follower, love your blog & your pictures. And your girls are precious! I have 14 month old bog/girl twins. Mine LOVE fruit, its the majority of their diet. They love blackberries the most right now, we finished off a carton for breakfast :)
That picture of Sophie (right?) with her eyes closed is hilarious! (I've been reading without commenting for a couple of weeks now, thought it was time to speak up!)
Raspberries do that to me too. mmmm
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm a new follower, love your blog & your pictures. And your girls are precious! I have 14 month old bog/girl twins. Mine LOVE fruit, its the majority of their diet. They love blackberries the most right now, we finished off a carton for breakfast :)
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Sophie (right?) with her eyes closed is hilarious! (I've been reading without commenting for a couple of weeks now, thought it was time to speak up!)
ReplyDeleteBahaha, that pic of Sophie is my fav. It is of Sophie right?
ReplyDeleteI just needed to play with them in person and now I (think I) can tell them apart.
I love the pics. Your girls are beautiful. Can't wait until my girls eat more food!
ReplyDelete