6.03.2011

Polish

The babies found my shoe box of nail polish this morning. They were quite entertained. They've gone back to it multiple times today and bang away. 

IMG_1133

IMG_1122

IMG_1120

IMG_1114

IMG_1113
Yep, Sophie is crazy. 
And I promise, they do wear pants...sometimes...

Everyone who has kids always talks about how they never play with their actual toys because they'd rather play with things like the remote, cell phones, pots, pans, spoons, and apparently nail polish. I now understand what they mean. These girls want nothing to do with their toys, but give them a few bottles of O.P.I and you'll be their friend forever. 

Smart girls. 

Oh and I found out a few days ago that my former roommate is having twins! Wanna know the craziest part? She is my connection with Becky who also has twins. That means, next summer our SEVEN children will play together. {Seven kids since Celia already has a beautiful little girl.} I can't wrap my head around the coincidence and freaked out when I heard. Something weird is going. Twins are taking over the world.

3 comments:

  1. those girls have good taste. love lillian's top. dress? either way. looove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have good taste. O.P.I is the best! And yes, it is crazy!! AHH! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think babies without pants on are absolutely adorable. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete