...and you want to find something to do, you brush your teeth!
Anyone know that kid song? We used to sing it at work.
Anyway...
The girls love brushing their teeth. For some reason though, we only have one toothbrush. I know, gross. These girls share everything. Bottles, toys, clothes, spoons, toothbrushes, diapers, etc, etc. We should probably get them their own toothbrush because they are starting to fight over it. They love it that much.
And yes, they just woke up from a nap and have a wicked case of bed head once again. I love that they're getting enough hair for it to be messy like that. I usually don't fix it either because it's super adorable.



Oh yes....RAFFI!!
ReplyDeleteThey look so adorable. I think this is the first time I've noticed them matching! How do you tell them apart by the way? There's lots of pictures but they don't a have both babies facing the camera to try notice differences.
ReplyDeleteI love that song! Raffi is my childhood hero:)
ReplyDeleteYes we sing that song every night at teethbrushing time :D Cute pics
ReplyDelete