That's right, folks. We officially have internet again. And we're officially in our house. And the girls officially have their own rooms (although, that might soon change. Explanation coming soon). And we officially have awesome neighbors. And we officially have a kitchen table (that's a big deal). And I'm officially annoying myself with all these "and officiallys" so I'm sure I'm annoying you too.
The girls have gotten much more hilarious since we've moved here and I have many posts that I need to write. For now, I'll leave you with a few pictures.
Lillian
Sophie
Now, who wants to help us unpack? ;)


i do!!! i want to help you unpack :)
ReplyDeleteseriously though, i do want to come see your new place and i miss you + your adorable girls.
let's schedule a play date stat.
firstly, i love that you say interwebs, because i get made fun of for it on probably a weekly basis.
ReplyDeletesecondly, please let me help you unpack. i failed super majorly at helping you pack...
If I were closer, I would so help! I love unpacking and organizing! Yea, I am one of THOSE people! LOL Good luck with it all! Cannot wait to see pictures!
ReplyDelete