The house is finished. We're just waiting for the loan and everything to go through. I'm freaking out. I'm starting to go into panic mode. Buying a house is a huge deal. What if our neighbors hate us? Too bad. We're stuck there. What if we hate it there? Too bad. We're stuck there. Not that either of these things will happen, but the thought of permanently settling down some place is nerve racking. That sounds so funny coming from me because remember how I hate change? I hate it and yet I'm freaking out over something being so permanent. I guess our other option would be to continue paying rent and forking out almost as much as our mortgage is going to be. Not a smart option, in my opinion.
So let the packing (yep, still haven't really done any of that) , unpacking, sod laying, and being the new kids on the block commence. I'm scared. I don't like being the new girl in town. Not one bit.
And for no particular reason, here's a goody from yesterday.
This picture is entitled "Green beans don't even come close to raspberries."

I know you're nervous, but I am super excited for you! I wish we were in a place in our lives that we could "settle down". You will love your new house and your neighbors. Everyone loves you Brittany, don't worry!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new house. Very exciting! Wish you the best :)
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel! Isn't it so scary? Buying a house is way more scary than I ever expected, but I'm getting so excited. Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteBut seriously, I've done so much panicing in the past little while.
So we are house hunting big time right now. Do you mind emailing me and telling me where you guys are moving? I'm sure it's a great place if you are moving there and we love to know where people find stuff. In the hopes we can find something too!
ReplyDelete