6.20.2011

Home Owners

We just bought a house. We just bought a house. We just bought a house. 

Crazy. 

What's even more crazy is how we're going to be paying just a few hundred dollars more than what we're currently paying in rent. For an entire HOUSE. With a yard. And a patio. And a garage. Which is awesome because I've never even lived in a place with a garage. We have our own mailbox (or at least we will once we buy it). We have our own space. We can paint the walls florescent green with brown polka dots if we'd like because it's ours. Not that we will and not that we technically own it until we finish paying it off down the road, but it's a close to ours as we can be right now. I am thrilled.

We're turning off our internet tonight and I'm not sure when we'll be able to get it set up in the house, so it might be a little while until I blog again. I hope you forgive me though because the next time I blog, it will be coming from our house.
Holy crap.
I can't wait. 

And just because I know most of you aren't personally involved with where we live and you check this thing because of the babies, here's my newest favorite of them. 

IMG_2049b&w
Bath time is still my favorite.

One more thing. Sophie is getting really interested in standing up on her own, and can do it for about 30 seconds at a time. Both girls like to walk while holding onto our hands. Life's about to get real interesting at our HOUSE.
Ah! I just love saying it.
House.

Over and out. 
B.

12 comments:

  1. Uh....housewarming party! Congrats, that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent bath photo.

    And congrats on the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Nothing feels better then knowing the place
    you live is your home. ;)
    Adorable bath pic by the way....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That's so awesome. You guys are going to LOVE being homeowners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the house! That pic of the babes is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you. Those girls need a back yard to run and play in. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!! congrats, girl! i'm way happy for you four and can't wait to come over and see the real thing!!

    ps. your girls are ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so, so happy for you...just wish you were more this direction. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pure awesomeness!!! Can't wait to see the house and you guys!!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is great news you are moving into a HOUSE! That is a big deal. That picture of the girls in the tub is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the new house. So very exciting. And I LOVE baby bath pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete