The first morning we were here, I prepared the girls' bottles as usual. Sophie was the more vocal one about her hunger, so I made her a bottle, set it down maybe a foot away from her and turned to go make Lillian's. The following meltdown ensued.
She absolutely freaked. Even after I handed her the bottle, it took her a while to calm down. (Don't you love the squirting milk going into her mouth?) It was hilarious and like any good mom, I grabbed my camera to capture it. Maybe next time, I'll actually hand her the bottle instead of expecting her to crawl the 12 inches to get it herself.




Bahahaha! I LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a mean mama you are.
:)
Haha. Myfavorite is the third photo. It's like she's looking to the heavens and screaming, "WHY? WHHHYYYYY??"
ReplyDeleteLove it! :oP
ReplyDeleteWow. hahah after a night of not sleeping with my baby and feeling very grumpy, this totally made my morning. SO funny!
ReplyDeleteThat totally made my day. I can even hear the overly dramatic sobbing that went with the photos. So awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh, man. She's a little drama queen, isn't she? You're in for it!
ReplyDeleteHalarious
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite post ever. I think you did what any mom would do...laugh and grab the camera!
ReplyDelete