Thanks for the encouragement for yesterdays post. I know it's just a phase and I know I shouldn't complain, but it's been an awful week and it needed to come out lest you all think I lead an easy, amazing life. Things will get better and actually after a rough morning yesterday, they kinda did. Lillian napped a lot today, just at crazy weird times. It was hard getting her to sleep last night, but I she finally gave up the fight. We'll get back to normal soon....I hope...
Anyway, this post isn't about that. It's about bed heads. Two adorable, silly little girls who wake up with crrrrazy hair.
Sophie
Lillian
Isn't it great?
Also, I finally took some pictures of the girls yesterday. Almost 60. Happy, picture-filled posts coming soon!




love it. love them. love you!
ReplyDeleteglad things are looking up...i'm excited to see you next week!!
I LOVE the pics. I can't wait until our girls get hair!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear things are getting better...