5.16.2011

Weekend favorites

Here are some favorite moments of the weekend...

IMG_0262
Being able to put Lillian in Sophie's crib after they wake up, allowing me to catch some extra zzz's while they play.

IMG_0525
Sophie's cute chubby legs getting stronger. Her diaper hanging out is pretty cute too. 


IMG_20110515_185808
Seeing Lillian pull herself up to standing position for the first time! This was taken super quick on my phone, hence the awful quality, but she did it!


IMG_20110515_164915
And lastly, driving back from a missionary farewell for a good friend and stopping by this place. We'll be calling this home in a month or so!

We also went to Mimi's with Josh's parents and brother. Can you say delicious quiche?
  It was a really, really good weekend. 

And today's the last day to vote for this contest 
There's still a little while to vote for the multiple's one

If you have a few clicks to spare, we'd gladly take 'em!
Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. they're adorable!! just gave you your "500th" vote! way to go. love your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you over at Baby Making's blog... I'm a fellow twin momma! So I am enjoying your posts! Your girls are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote you this last week.....when the blogger freeze craziness happened and now my comment is gone so I'll be a stalker and ask again : ) are the girls identical?

    I know I should know the answer because I stalk your blog enough` (kinda kidding kinda not)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chubby legs! And your new place looks awesome! I want to be in a house so badly!

    ReplyDelete