5.10.2011

Grandma's are the best

Remember when I was in desperate need of a grapefruit spoon? Well, look what arrived in the mail yesterday! 


A whole bunch of grapefruit spoons and a little note from my Grandma Olson. How sweet is that?
My Grandparents are the BEST!


Also, there's a new contest on circle of moms for parents of multiples. I think this one's going to be a bit more steep, but mind sending a vote our way? And you can still vote in the other via the link at the top of the blog, if you feel so inclined.

Vote here.

Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Aww what sweet grandparents! I never even knew grapefruit spoons existed. I voted for you today. Hope you win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spoons! Grapefruit aside, I love your blog immensely. When I have babies I am going to at least attempt to cloth diaper. Also, I like it when you remind us to vote cause I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. That's TOTALLY a Grandma Olson thing to do. What would we do without that amazing woman?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! That is seriously the most thoughtful thing. What a GREAT grandma!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute blog!!! twins. love it!

    and too funny. my mother is obsessed with grapefruit spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your grandmother is the kindest lady I know.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete