I know I'm biased, but I think Lillian is the pretties baby on the planet. What about Sophie you ask? Well, she's the cutest, but Lillian is the prettiest.
And look! Her hair is finally long enough to clip back! Here's the thing though, headbands, bows and really any hair accessories don't work too well for us. Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely nothing against them, but the girls notice them on their sister and 10 seconds later, they rip them off of each other. It took them a while to even fit into some of the headbands we have, and then they went through a phase of screaming and trying to rip them off themselves, but now they rip them off each other. Who knows when they'll actually be able to wear anything on their heads. Last night, I stuck this clip in Lillian's hair and Sophie had her eye on it the entire time. I snagged a few pictures, before the evil twin could rip it out and then removed it myself because I didn't want Lillian loosing hair over it. We've had some tragic moments with elastic being yanked off, and since this was actually attached to her actual hair, I knew it would only end badly.
So, if you've given us headbands, bows, clips, or any other hair accessory, know that someday they'll be able to wear them. I guess as soon as I can teach them to keep their hands to themselves...?
And just because she is truly the prettiest baby out there, here she is in black and white.
Thumbs up for the pretty baby and her goofball sister? We're in 20th place, which I think is great. I just want to be in the top 25, so a few votes to secure that would be wonderful!
Have a happy weekend!



I love looking at your blog! I have twin boys, 4 months old as well as 7 other kids...it's nuts but I LOVE IT! My twin blog isn't nearly as cute and clever as yours but it works for me, check it out at www.8isgreat9isfine.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete(it should have been 8 is great 9 is divine but too late for that!)
-Cassie
I understand about pretty vs. cute. Rachel was pretty as a baby (still is), and Jared was definitely cute (still is, just bigger and stinkier). You're right. Lillian is beautiful, and Sophie is cute!
ReplyDelete