Remember how Lillian used to growl? Well, it went away for a while, but it miraculously came back yesterday! Take a look. Also note that some of these growls are Josh. You should be able to tell because they're 'manlier' than Lillian's. Still 90% of the growls are in fact, my 9 month old baby girl. Oh and sorry both videos are turned. They're from my phone and apparently, you have to hold it sideways to get an upright video? I'll try to remember that next time...
Also, remember how I've said that the girls have been boycotting sleeping? Well it's true and they are WAY over tired. I can't get them to sleep longer than an hour during the day and they refuse to go to sleep before 10 pm. They have turned into crazy babies and are grumpy or on edge most of the time. This next video is of an over tired Lillian being extra sensitive and her parents who are at their breaking point and push her to the edge even more. It's hilarious and possibly abusive. Please don't call CPS.
Wanna make the girls a little happier today by giving them a thumbs up? There's only 2 more days left to vote and then I'll stop bugging you forever. Promise. I think we've officially secured a spot in the top 20, but I just want to make sure nobody bumps us down. Thanks a million!

The 2nd video cracks me up. Her sad face is too adorable!
ReplyDeleteIs that your Chewbacca impression? I'm so confused! I'd cry too if I heard you make that sound in person. LOL.
ReplyDeleteHa! Okay that 2nd video is seriously funny
ReplyDelete