5.22.2011

Sad Sad Babies


IMG_0816

Yes, this is my profile picture on facebook because I cannot stop laughing whenever I look at it. I was almost in tears the first time I saw it. Don't worry, Bear really did love the girls (well at least Lillian because she was the one willing to play with him). They just didn't like being posed for pictures. What can I say, they might be 9 months old, but they've got the temperaments of 14 year olds.

Taken at Mindy's baby shower.

And yes, I finally bought the girls baby leg warmers. They're sorta a must have among mothers and especially cloth diapering mothers (for some reason that I still can't really figure out). I figured I could afford them for being 1 buck at Target. I'm still undecided on them. They're hilarious, but Lillian looks a little too much like Rainbow Brite. 

2 comments:

  1. I just posted about my twin girls looking like punky brewster in some really interesting tights... can we start a club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leg warmers are still to big for my girls.... love to see them on your girls!

    ReplyDelete