My truths this Tuesday...
- I can't wait to get out of this apartment. There have been a few creepy things happening lately and I want out. I'm over apartment living.
- The fact that the babies can crawl has turned into a huge headache for me. Honestly, this stage is harder than the newborn stage.
- I want to punch people that don't respect others. I guess that's disrespectful of me... Oops.
- I'm terrified of being the youngest mom in our new neighborhood. I know it's going to happen and for some reason it's kinda a big deal to me.
- My babies are cuter than your babies. ;)
- Sometimes, I really hate the attention we get because of these babies. Actually, most of the time I don't like it. I love them, obviously, but 99% of my conversations are about them and I'm scared of loosing my personality.
- I need to loose weight. Now.
- I am confident in the fact that I'm going to cry during Oprah's last show. I can't even think about it. I love her. I really, really do.
- I sorta hate people who hate Oprah. Not really, but I feel bad for them.
- I love sarcasm and also feel bad for people who don't.
- Lillian now says "Mama" I'm pretty sure it's in no relation to me and that she just spouts it out, but secretly I know she knows I'm the Mama.
- My 5 year reunion is this weekend and people are saying, "has it really been 5 years already?" That seems silly to me, because it really does feel like 5 years ago.
- I actually really, really liked high school.
- It's May 17th and I still haven't had a sno cone. That's horrific.
- Most of the time, my kids are crawling around in just a diaper. I feel like it's a little less white trash because it's cloth....right?
- I want to read a book. Like a legitimate novel. I don't think I have the time though.
- Days when the babies don't nap at the same time are horrible.
- Sometimes I really don't think I'm cut out for this twin thing, but then I look at how adorable they are and somehow I get confidence again.

Thanks for all your votes in the Baby Journal contest! We landed in 12th place which is huge because we beat out some extremely popular blogs. This means, our blog will be listed as one of the top 25 Baby Journal blogs on the Circle of Mom's website. Pretty spiffy if you ask me! The contest for the most popular blogs with multiples is still going, so if you feel so inclined, a daily 'thumbs up' would be great!

What cutie pies! I love Oprah too! Can't believe this is it for her...
ReplyDeleteI don't remember how I found your blog but I love it. I have twins also and totally agree about the attention they get. It's especially not fair to my 2 year old. She is just as special. Your babies are adorable though. And yes the crawling is a very busy stage. That's where I am too.
ReplyDeleteI'm the youngest mom in my neighborhood and it's tricky, that's for sure. All anyone talks about when we get together is what's going on at the elementary school, which is obviously not on my radar. It makes me really miss our old ward where there were at least a dozen babies within a year of Ellie. :)
ReplyDeletefirst of all, you are totally cut out for this twin thing!! look at you! you're amazing.
ReplyDeletei'm excited for you to get your own place! it is a glorious thing! i can't wait to come see it...the picture looks amazing. danny and i are a teeny tiny bit jealous :)
and lastly, i'm still not sure if i'm going to go to the reunion...if you're there it may up the chances...haha
Ahhh...the attention. I get tired of it sometimes too. I thought it was bad when my husband, a very handsome black man and I, a very white girl, ventured out together. Add twins to the mix and we are head turners!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this. On my 5 year reunion I went into Labor with Matthew and had him the same day. Needless to say I missed my the reunion. Maybe it's good your not pregnant! ;)
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to tell you that your little girls are so incredibly beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAlso, that we are buying a house and I'm secretly afraid of being the youngest married person in the ward. I like being young, but not the youngest. it makes me feel immature and small.
That bathtub picture is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI hate Oprah. Can we still be friends?
ReplyDelete