Some of these aren't 'truths' per say, but there things I want to say.
- We just feel in love with a house. Like really, really in love. We're about to put an offer on it and I would be beyond ecstatic if we got it. It's not a short sale, so we could close really soon. We could possibly know tomorrow. Holy. Moly.
- Both the girls are crawling. It's insane how much they move around. It makes my job a little harder.
- I have one more test until I'm not with the semester. Actually, I have one more test until I'm done with school for an undecided period of time. I neeeeeed a break. A break longer than summer vacation.
- Speaking of school? Guess who saw that her grade was a C- and decided not to turn in 2 missing assignments? It's funny how your priorities change once you have kids.
- One of the biest things I like about the house we want to buy, is how friendly the neighbors are. We already had a lady welcome us to the neighborhood and let us know that our kids would be well loved since they have 4 nursery classes (class at church for kids 18 months- 3 years) and A HUNDRED and FIFTY kids in their primary. Craaaaaaaaazy.
- We've watched more hours of The Office in the last 3 days than possibly anyone else in the world. We've literally gone through most of the series.
- I like my husband. Like a loooot. Sometimes I forget that (not entirely) but sometimes I don't appreciate him as much as I should. He really is amazing.
- I think Donald Trump is pretty wacko.
and possibly the most important truth...
- I thought Pippa was prettier than Kate at the royal wedding.
And since I know a post is hardly a post without pictures of the twins...
Sophie
Lillian
With them crawling, it's getting a lot harder to take a picture of them together. By the time I sit them down, one of them jets off. Silly little girls.


Cute post!! Ok - so here are two of my "truths" in reference to yours...
ReplyDeleteThe crawling stage is much harder than the walking phase! and...
Photos got much more difficult when they started crawling and 17 months later... it hasn't gotten any easier ;)
But enjoy those cute little crawlers!!
White your photos seem to be getting more difficult to get...You are still rocking how good they are. So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. I have 1 yr old twins and them walking is definitely easier than crawling...you'll get there soon. But I think the picture taking will be hard till they know when to pose...although my 3 yr old still won't look at the camera...
ReplyDeleteSuper cute blog! XOXOXO
you found a house?!?!?!? YAY! i hope all goes well and it works out for you guys. home ownership is great :)
ReplyDeletei can't believe the girls are crawling!! that is insane. they are so incredibly cute.
and i also can't believe your photography skills. can i hire you to come take pictures of our kiddo's???? seriously. i am super impressed.
Oh wow, good luck with the house!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I LOVE that picture of Lillian. One of my favorites you've taken.
ReplyDelete