We are really buying a house. I can't believe it. We walked through it yesterday and were a little disappointed on the lack of progress its made, but it's our home nonetheless.
Maybe someday I'll learn to cook. That will most likely happen, but I am certain I'll never learn to love cooking.
And yes, Josh completely smacks his head on the ceiling fan. Heck, I almost do and I'm only 5'7. There's no way that a 6'5 man person can walk under it. Don't worry, we'll figure something out. Wanna see a ceiling that Josh can't smack his head on?
I am in love. It's a home. It's our home.
One with ample amount of natural light, beautiful views (I would show you, but I don't want you to know exactly where we live. If you're curious...come on over!) and a cozy little yard that's ours (except for right now it's a cozy little pile of rocks and dirt).
I get giddy when I think about it.
I am so excited.
And because I know you people want to see pictures of the girls, here you go.




congratulations! your new home is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful! And of course, so are the babies :)
ReplyDeleteWow, love your cabinets! What a beautiful home.
ReplyDeleteWow, love your cabinets! What a beautiful home.
ReplyDeleteits beautiful!!!!!! i love it! My favorite part is the new home smell!
ReplyDeleteOooh, so nice!!! Congrats! I love the tall ceilings! Oh, that's way exciting :)
ReplyDeleteJust curious...is it built by Edge Homes? It looks a lot like mine. If it is that's a good thing. I love my house!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! :o) Look forward to seeing more pictures once you are settled!
ReplyDeleteIt's BEAUTIFUL!! Hooray for you! I can't wait till we can buy a NEW home someday. But either way, you gotta love your own home with your own yard and your own space (no more shared walls). Such a great day!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the home!
ReplyDeleteDear sister,
ReplyDeleteWhy has it taken me so long to find these pictures? Uh, I kinda wanna get my hands on your home. I know it's your home, but I need to live vicariously through you (buying a home, having babies... you are WAY more grown up than me!!).
Love,
Sister
P.S. Your home is beautiful!!!