This weekend has been yucky. All 4 of us have been sick and we've been constantly hanging out in our pj's and diapers. Saturday was quite possibly the most frustrating day I've had with the girls ever. They both wanted to be held constantly, wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, and cried a lot. We've got medicine for them and that helped a little, but all 3 of us were miserable.
However, I was able to get a few cute pictures when they were all hopped up on meds.
I love this last one. They're becoming such little buddies.
Here's to a happy, healthier week!
Here's to a happy, healthier week!






Your girls are unbelievably beautiful! I love their big blue eyes.
ReplyDeleteFeel better!
blah i hate being sick! brandon just got over a cold and he gave it to me. steele has had a runny nose and a little cranky too. hopefully the warm weather this next week will help us all feel better!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. this is katie- signed into brandon's account. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties! Hope everyone is feeling much better very soon! :o)
ReplyDeleteMy little guy has been sick this weekend too. Ugh. Runny noses and fussy babies are tough. Love the black & white picture. You should frame that one. So cute!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, your girls are cute.
ReplyDeleteIt would be a serious handful having all four kids here, or I'd say that next time you come you should bring them...
but if you also bring your husband, and I bring MY husband... we can do this.
ok just found your blog and love it! My sister (who is a twin herself) is pregnant for the first time now with twins! Can't wait. and yours are to die for!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are just TOO cute! I can't imagine having two at the same time, but think twins are just incredible. Great job mamma!
ReplyDeletewww.preparingforpeanut.com