What does a mom of mobile twins do when she needs to get something done?
She builds a chicken coop on her bed.
I ended up putting more pillows on top of the gray ones, but it worked quite nicely. The girls played for over an hour with very little problems! There were a few times when things like this would happen
and after a few moments of laughter from the girls, the screams were unleashed. Don't worry though, I've collected quite a bag of tricks over my 9 months of being a mother. My trick this time? Chicken feed (aka Cheerios). Using food to change the mood of the babies works like a charm. I guess I'll eventually have to discipline them, but for now, a few Cheerios or a chunk of fruit suits them just fine,
And yes, this was the same day as the last post. I strangely only took a handful of pictures yesterday and none of them turned out very well. So this is what you guys are getting. Still pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
On a non baby note, do you guys listen to Adele? I didn't just recently discover her, but I've been listening to her like crazy lately. Her voice, lyrics and music are amazing. If you're living under a rock (which don't worry, I fully admit that I am) listen to her. You will be blown away.
This one's my favorite



Haha, your creativity is impressive. As is
ReplyDeleteThe number of pillows you own!
Your little corral is so cute! They look like they are having a grand time. I LOVE Adele, isn't she awesome?!?!?
ReplyDeleteWe just recently discovered Adele - LOVE her! My fav's are Rolling in the Deep, and Set Fire to the Rain." I'll have to watch this one. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, wait, I've seen this one, too. It's another of my favorites. :)
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding? You have an Ariel pillowcase? Thats new... LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous you can still keep them contained in pillows!
ReplyDeleteYup....I'm with Steph....hold on to the pillow corral for as long as you can because once they walk, it's all over. Go hop on over to my blog and read my latest post to find out what you're in for ; )
ReplyDeleteI am impressed with how many pillows that you have! WOW!
ReplyDeletei found your blog on the cirle of mom's list and can't stop looking at it, darling girls! i recently had girl twins too. http://katiehagen.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute and creative! I love it! What a fun mom and amazing mom you are!!
ReplyDeletehi, first time visitor here! i looove the pillow fort chicken coop thing- we did that for our now 13 month old. beautiful girls!
ReplyDeletenice meeting you.
cheers,
rachel
http://www.upperbottom.com