I know I said I was breaking, and I am. Don't worry though because I'll be back shortly. Very shortly, like probably maybe a week tops because I've already been thinking about what my first post 'back' will be. Lame, right? Anyway, I'm here to show you my new blog button! Becky (Remember her? Remember how she's a rock star? Remember how she invited me {a cyber-stalker} to her baby shower? Remember how I get to meet her twins soon and I'm freeeeeaking out over it?) over at Baby Making came up with a button for me and I had to show it off. Super cute. So, if you'd like, you can take my button and slap it on your blog. If you have a button, let me know and I'd be happy to slap it on my blog because let's face it- the world is prettier with buttons. Blogging flair, if you will. Becky's got some adorable buttons of her own so you should probably check those out too. I mean, if our children are going to marry each other some day, wouldn't it be cool for you to say that you had all four of them displayed proudly on your blog? :)
Oh, and while we're sort of on the topic (but not really...) Sharon took some amazing pictures of our family this last week. She has a sneak peak on her facebook page and the rest will be done soon. Oh and this weekend I'm taking a photography class from her. You should come too, alright?
And, just because I know you want one, here's an out of focus, yet hilarious picture of my first-born child, Sophie.
And yes, that is a bubble in her hair.
And holy cow, this "show-everyone-my-new-button-post" got long real quick... I'm not very good at not blogging.

Remember the video my dad threatened to show my dates? this will be that picture for sophie. mark my words.
ReplyDeleteBahaha! Making you that button was all part of my plot to stop you from stopping blogging.
ReplyDelete