4.20.2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday


IMG_8915

IMG_8913

IMG_8905
Yes, she's sucking on a battery charger. Don't worry, I stopped it...but not before I got a picture!

IMG_8911

IMG_8914

IMG_8919

IMG_8927

IMG_8945

IMG_8946 

IMG_8947

IMG_8948

It was a stay-in-your-pj's kind of morning.  

We're off to go meet the newest member of the Mangelson family! "Little" Dallon weighed in at 9 pounds 4 ounces. That's almost both of my girls combined. I can't imagine that big of a newborn. Jenny's a super star!

7 comments:

  1. Your girls look VERY un-identical in these pics. They're darling! I'm just in love with their big blue eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures! My son was born at 9 lbs. 4 ozs. I know EXACTLY what that feels like! LOL :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pj's!! and 9 pounds!?? holy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh...just came across your blog, your girls are PRECIOUS!!!!
    I have twin girls too, Grace & Faith!
    LOVE all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, what precious little girlies!! And their eyes... so beautiful!! Congrats! And thanks for commenting on my blog ;) It seems like yesterday when I was peeking at other blogs with twins older than my two to get a glimpse of what life will be like! Now I love peeking back at younger babies and remember what life was like back then! Things change so quickly! Enjoy your girls! You're truely blessed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at those teeth! They are cute Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are sooooo cute! Everyday is jammie day for us! I read your last post about not sleeping well, that is the worst! we were right there just a few weeks ago. I just posted what works for us, it is stil not perfect but MUCH better than what we were doing! Check it out! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete