Soooo here's the thing. There are all sorts of top baby blog contests around, and I haven't entered any of them because truthfully, I'm chicken. However, I was talked into it by my awesome blogging friend, Allie (whom you should also vote for) and I guess it's sorta fun, right? :) Anyways, if you feel so inclined, you can vote for the Mangel babies once a day until May 16th. The top 25 blogs will be permanently listed and that's pretty cool. So, spread the sisterly love and vote!
I mean, they're pretty cute dont 'cha think?
I mean, they're pretty cute dont 'cha think?
Click here to vote

I just read through your blog- found it on facebook. Your baby girls are adorable and are so grown up! :-) Where are you living?? If you're in Logan still, we should get our little munchkins together.
ReplyDeleteHi! I just found your blog on Circle of Moms and I'm so happy that I did! Your two littles are absolutely adorable. Can't wait to read more! :D
ReplyDeleteDude, I just looked at the blogs that are ahead of you and I can't figure out why they are. Yours is best. I'll vote every day!
ReplyDelete