The many faces of Sophie
{Warning: photo bomb ahead. Be prepared for your screen to be taken over by my child}
{Warning: photo bomb ahead. Be prepared for your screen to be taken over by my child}
The last one's a little (ok, a lot) blurry, but hilarious nonetheless.
This child has way too small of a body for her extra large personality.
This child has way too small of a body for her extra large personality.
Could you spare a vote for us? You can vote once a day!
And don't worry, I've got a post for Lillian coming up very soon.























Oh my goodness! Her big wide eyed ones are the cutest things I've ever seen! What a silly girl!
ReplyDeleteSheesh, girl! I just went to vote for you and you have 90 VOTES. Will you still be my blog friend when you're famous?? Because I'm feeling a little intimidated right now. ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Those just totally made me smile. :) She's adorable, and I love all the funny faces that your girls pull.
ReplyDelete