4.25.2011

Easter weekend


Hope you had a great Easter weekend! Ours was filled with Easter Egg hunts
IMG_9103
IMG_9122
IMG_9129
IMG_9145

Seeing Grandpa's baby chicks
IMG_9201

Taking pictures of baby Dallin
IMG_9184
IMG_9222
IMG_9161
IMG_9287b&w
IMG_9164
IMG_9306

Stopping Lillian from beating on baby Dallin 
IMG_9242B&W
Over exposed and blurry, but still a bit funny. I moved her after she tried to use Dallin as a drum set and this was her reaction.

Sophie was her usual cheese ball self
IMG_9324

And we got in plenty of cousin time 
IMG_9341
IMG_9332
IMG_9351

We also had great food, watched part of Gremlins (until I made Josh turn it off for the sake of the children), went to church (and when I say that, I mean we missed church and ended up stopping in on a random ward. Oops...) and thought about our Savior. Easter is one of my favorite holidays and this year was fantastic!

3 comments:

  1. I love your girls' orange outfits! I am also so glad they got some quality cousin time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay!!! These are sooo great, Brittany! Thank you!!! I just love all of the cousins together. I love how Sophie is looking at Dallin, too! :) Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh my, your twins are ADORABLE!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete